Winter mods... Whats yours? :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter mods... Whats yours? :)

So i currently am in the process of getting my Turbo Tweak chip set up for E85 & 93octane tunes. While the chip is out i am also installing the 80# injectors.Of course with these trucks its never just one thing. My interior lights mysteriously went out and i have not been able to track that problem down yet. But while i was pulling everything apart in the engine bay for the injector swap, i remembered my wiper cowl was loose and would sometimes make an annoying clanking noise. While i was going to look at that i also noticed my hood hinges were extremely loose. i had removed my hood so i have more light how im parked in my garage. so i took the wiper cowl off. along with the plastic piece underneath, gave that a good cleaning along with my firewall and had to add a washer to the hood hinge to tighten it up.Now i can get back to finishing my injector swap tomorrow.I have a long list of 25+ things id like done eventually. But this is my start of winter mods. Whats yours?
Working...
X
rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.