Color Change Back to OEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color Change Back to OEM

I bought this Typhoon a few months back and have been in a dilemma since the purchase. It was originally Forrest Green and the first owner changed it to black. I have decided to bite the bullet and get it back to the original state mainly because there was only 82 made in this year with this color. Stay tuned.

I think that's great, as personally I think original color gives the truck more value and being a low number production color for 92. Plus, green is a great color. Post some pics of the process!
    --------------------------------
    SyTy Registry
    InternationalSyTyRegistry.com

Comment

• cashman
      cashman commented
      Editing a comment
      We are at the final stage are in a pickle with the grill. Since it's a 92, I know the light buckets go grey but what about the grill. Does it go black, grey like the light buckets, or body color? Thanks a ton for the help.

Any progress since then? I want to see some fresh forest green on that bad boy

Comment

Working...
    X
    rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.