Syclone 2904

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syclone 2904

This is my first post on any forum in about 2 years. Long live the forums! Haha. This weekend I'm cleaning up the garage in preparation to pull the engine, trans, and Tcase to rebuild everything! Have a trans lined up already, and my current Tcase just needs a new viscous coupler. But the engine needs a bottom end rebuild. Have my plans, and am pretty excited. I will be sure to update as I go!

Edit:
    For those who don't know me, Syclone 2904 was in bad mechanical shape when I bought it. Currently has Sportmachines coilover conversion with Baer C4 brakes. Sportmachines 20g bb turbo with JSM mod and 3" matching downpipe. L35 heads, turbo tweak chip with 60# flow matched injectors, AFPR, and hot wired racetronix 255lph pump.

Current plan is to build a strong bottom end with a nice cam. (Current bottom end isn't happy, plus she blew a head gasket) Already have a built trans lined up, and I just need to put a new VC in the tcase so I can stop breaking cv-axles on the highway lol.
    Last edited by S10 Guy; 01-10-2021, 08:54 AM.

Any suspension modification plans? I know you probably have a budget to keep, but with everything out, it makes it so much more simpler to do a coilover setup. Either way, right on...excited to see the progress!
    --------------------------------
    SyTy Registry
    InternationalSyTyRegistry.com

Comment

She's already got the old Sportmachines shop truck coilovers and Baer brakes on the front with afco adjustable shocks all around. Also has a Belltech rear sway bar😁
      Last edited by S10 Guy; 01-09-2021, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Im not gonna lie.... I kinda really like the Syclone having the cooked VC, cause 2WD is so much fun when exiting parking lots and car shows.
        --------------------------------
        SyTy Registry
        InternationalSyTyRegistry.com

Comment

I definitely had some rwd fun lol
          https://www.instagram.com/p/B7SQVIKA...d=4ygstwlrwuou

Comment

Just starting a light tear down of the front clip and stripping the engine down to a long block before I pull it when it gets warmer out. Picked up my new built trans last weekend.
            Attached Files

Comment

So my Carlisle Syclone plans fell through unfortunately. So long story short, the plan going forward is to build the Syclone I've always wanted. It's going to take a while, but it will be done once, and done right πŸ‘

Comment

Build is going very slow because..... life. I have a solid pile of parts started.

- Precision 6262 turbo w/ precision 46mm gate
                - Brian Hartmann stage 5 700r4 🀞
                - Tci 3400 lock up converter
                - Holley dominator swap

I'm currently figuring out how I want to do my fuel system for e85 as well. I want to do it RIGHT. That's really all for now. Would love to have lsd front and rear tooooo.

Comment

Working...
                X
                rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.