No announcement yet.

Project #1524

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess you could say this thing is always changing so here are some recent updates from the past year. Trailered it to Carlisle this year after buying Captain Morgan's truck! Mainly because I was having a problem burning up plug wires, upgraded to some nice magnecor ones and rerouted them and think the problem should be solved. It also runs on E85 now so that also played into how far it can go on any kind of roadtrip. Added a few pics of the new turbo setup that just got finished as well.

Made it to quite a few events this year, the midwest meet was a great time, highly recommend anyone to go. I definitely plan to take my truck there next year when I go. Carlisle was fun as always, met some new faces and had a blast with everyone I've known for years now. The last event was one that Lance put on in Virginia, only 2 trucks, 3 owners, showed up. That was a wild weekend and hopefully it can grow next year. There's a teaser of all the mini bike shenanigans that went down over the weekend.

Current engine setup
    Wiseco 30 over pistons
    Lil brodix -8
    Steve Morris cam
    120 lb injectors
    6262 precision turbo
    Precision wastegate and BOV

Winter mods will be to try and get a brodix B90 intake manifold converted to EFI as well as work on getting a bigger W/A intercooler made. Just discussed some options with the guy doing all of the fab work for me so it should be pretty awesome.

I'm sure there's lots more I'm forgetting.

Comment

Well guess this hasn't been updated in a while!

Things I've added in the last year are:

ATR upper
      4L80e
      Camaro aluminum driveshaft that is a direct replacement for stock, but had it shortened for the 80e
      Added another muffler so it's pretty nice and quiet to drive now
      Fixed the odometer motor with one out of a 90's 1500

Next on the list I need to do:

Continue lowering intake temps
      Hit the drag strip finally

Mainly just been a driver truck, drove to Chicago for the midwest meet this year, I've done about 5k+ miles on it this year easily. Might update this again in another year or so!
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X
      rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.