No announcement yet.

Support SyTy media...and OG member biz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Support SyTy media...and OG member biz!

Hi,
    As many of you know, I produce and host an automotive radio show in Philadelphia that started broadcasting on an ESPN affiliate in November 2018. It's been a lot of work and a lot of fun and has evolved into an interview program where I talk to collectors, racers, people in the auto industry, tech students, and much more. I don't think I've had a show yet where the Typhoon (or a syclone) wasn't mentioned...after all, it's been my world since 2005 and that's what's in the garage now.

I recently developed a 'listeners club" which I'm calling the "Pit Crew" which I hope, much like a real pit crew, helps keep the show running for years to come. It has two levels: either ONE dollar per month, or $3.50 per month (as in 350 cu in). You can see the benefits at www.carsmartsradio.com/club-carsmarts I'm not looking to get rich..just for some operating support. Here are some FAQ's you might have:

Q: Wait, don't you raise money from sponsors?
    A: Yes, I've worked very hard to get some significant sponsors, including the Philadelphia Auto Show and Callaway Cars, but radio time is expensive and ALL the money sponsors provide goes right back to the radio station. And we just signed with a second station in south Jersey, so more sponsors will be needed. It takes months to lock them down and we're about to start the second season, so I'm working hard to secure funding for radio TIME.

Q: Does the station pay you?
    A: No. I pay them for the time.

Q: What have you provided to current "members: so far?
    A: Nothing because it's new and I simply don't have enough; most that I do have are family members (who are not eligible for give-aways and such). As soon as I can get some people on board, things will begin rolling quickly. All benefits are listed.

Q: What have you done for the SyTy community and why should we support you?
    A: If you've been here long enough, you know the answer to this. Whenever a business is promoted here, I've stepped up to support it whenever possible. I've also given numerous times to more charitable situations when members have been in need. I'm not trying to score points, but just know I consider this group as family.

Q: Can I get on your show?
    A: Absolutely! Especially when the new "Syclone" is released. I'd love to have the ISTR board on the air so we can talk about it in detail. But if you have a car-related business or skill, you are always welcome.

Any other questions? Just let me know. In the meantime, check out www.carsmartsradio.com

Have a blessed Passover and/or Easter!

Thanks,
    Steve
Working...
X
rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.