Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everybody, I’m new to this forum/site, recently acquired a Syclone serial 00339 with 58k miles, I have always wanted one since I read about it on Car Craft magazine when it came out new. Drove it from Los Cabos to Monterrey, México and have had it for 6 months now. I’ve been fixing the usual items plus a couple other things.

-Fixed so far: tires, msd coil+dist cap+rotor, taylor armor wires, ngk plugs, downpipe wrap, silicone vacuum hoses (rigid core), all fluids and filters, belt, heater core, ball joints, mufflers+backpipe, window motors, walbro fuel pump+New oem sender, wheel cap bolts+o rings, front shocks, bump stops (used trimmed down blazer part as I couldn’t find the Sy specific part), redid the headliner & changed the roof light.

-Next on the list is: fix oil pressure gauge, torsion bar support mounts, take off & reinforce all cladding, fixing bed cover (missing a corner piece and some sliders), 3 bar map+adjustable fuel regulator+custom eprom, check intercooler water pump, fix A/C.

Will have to hunt for driver side front wheel arch and bed corner cladding, also one bed cover railing corner piece is missing.

I know Syclones are very rare, but here in México even more so, It is the perfect sleeper as everybody thinks its just a lowered S10 until they see you take off.

Welcome to this site. You have completed quite a few repair projects. I hope the ones that you have left to fix go well for you.

Comment

Congratulations on your truck. Welcome to the community.
      -Brandon

Why is EVERYBODY racing on low boost?

Comment

Welcome aboard!

There's actually quite a few SyTys in Mexico. Every once in awhile you see them pop up. Seems like those who have them, own more than one too. Post some pics when you can!
        --------------------------------
        SyTy Registry
        InternationalSyTyRegistry.com

Comment

Comment

welcome! pretty good looking truck. For a Syclone, the rear corner should not be that hard to find, just pricey.

The front fender arch, those are becoming increasingly harder to find, but not impossible, plus there are a couple of people who are starting to reproduce them in plastic.
            Morgan - ISTR Executive Director

93 Typhoon #0180 || 93 Typhoon #1579 || 92 Typhoon #1068 || 52 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe
            85 Volvo 745 Turbo Diesel || 06 GMC Sierra 3500 4x4 CCLB SRW LBZ SLT || 07 CGMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 CCSB LBZ SLT

WTB : 93 Typhoon #1682

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube

Comment

Working...
            X
            rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.