Car SHipping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car SHipping?

Looking for some input on reputable auto shippers? Possibly buying a 3/4 ton chevy in Florida, and need it transported to Pittsburgh. Never had to do this, and dont want to drive it back. Any help and suggestions would be great!

I just shipped a vehicle for the first time myself last month, I was the seller, but I actually passed the information on to the buyer, as I got the info from Neil Demosthenous when we were at Carlisle in August.

I have the guys card on my desk at home, it doesn't hurt to give a call, I know they guy prefers to haul motorcycles and whatnot, but he'll drag cars and trucks around if he has room. My only question is if a 3/4 ton would fit in an enclosed trailer, that I'm not so sure of.

If not, perhaps the guy knows someone else in the business that deals with bigger vehicles.
    Morgan - ISTR Executive Director

93 Typhoon #0180 || 93 Typhoon #1579 || 92 Typhoon #1068 || 52 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe
    85 Volvo 745 Turbo Diesel || 06 GMC Sierra 3500 4x4 CCLB SRW LBZ SLT || 07 CGMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 CCSB LBZ SLT

WTB : 93 Typhoon #1682

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube

Comment

LugNut Transport. Great Guy and Gives Syty Group Discounts. I ship all my Trucks through him great Prices. Husband and Wife that travel together Retired Vets to! 509-270-8211. lugnuttransport.com.

Comment

there you go!
        Morgan - ISTR Executive Director

93 Typhoon #0180 || 93 Typhoon #1579 || 92 Typhoon #1068 || 52 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe
        85 Volvo 745 Turbo Diesel || 06 GMC Sierra 3500 4x4 CCLB SRW LBZ SLT || 07 CGMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 CCSB LBZ SLT

WTB : 93 Typhoon #1682

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube

Comment

Thank you! I tis 3/4 ton... Truck sale fell through though. But still looking. Need a truck to tow with. I want to get back into a 3/4 ton Avalanche bad. Hard to find one up north that doesn't have 150k miles, plus the rust...

Comment

Working...
          X
          rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.