Motor value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motor value

What is the value of a complete syclone motor with 70 thousand miles on it?

Complete as in, intake, manifolds, turbo.....like it can literally be dropped in a truck, plugged in an run?

If it doesnt have the upper/lower intake and manifolds, the value drops fast as most of the specialty hard to get parts are missing.
    --------------------------------
    SyTy Registry
    InternationalSyTyRegistry.com

Comment

100% complete. also have wiring harness and computer. also many other parts truck was rear ended.

Comment

I'll give you a thousand bucks for the whole lot.

Comment

Where you at?

Comment

Seriously. Depending on location, condition and price......I might be interested.
            I'm working on a 52 chevy truck project right now, but still have SoGT #15(2nd teal made) to get on the road and have the extended cab SoGT which could enjoy a turbo motor also.

Comment

Did you ever sell this motor? If not where are you located? In Orlando and seriously intrested

Comment

Located on Camano island wa

Comment

Working...
                X
                rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.