Syclone on BarnFind website.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syclone on BarnFind website.

Most might have seen this already, but it's interesting when you have a truck so iconic yet allow it to fall into complete and utter shambles.....and grabs the attention of outside enthusiasts of SyTySoGTs. The website barnfinds picked up pretty quick on Sy #1093 listed in SoFL on craigslist and even knew themselves how much of a wasted truck it was:

http://barnfinds.com/lambo-beater-ti...1-gmc-syclone/

A few of us FL guys have seen this truck in person a few years back. It's in a not so great part of the Miami area (Hialeah) which right off tells a story of probably why it got to be in this condition. The truck is pretty roached and while it's a basketcase, I think it's salvageable....but will take some patience and effort. The truck on the firewall is the big hit IMHO. Definitely NOT worth the $5k asking price either.....more in the $2500-2800 range if you were going to try to save it and get it back to its former glory.

If you look down in the comments, I guess the former owner posted a pic of the truck before it was sold. Hold tight, it's a heartbreaker to see it in its former glory to its current condition.

Hopefully the truck can get sold and saved.

I listed it in the Classified section under the Ebay/CL finds, so if any of you guys the the patience and funds and want a project, the contact info is there.

--------------------------------
    SyTy Registry
    InternationalSyTyRegistry.com
Working...
X
rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.