2017 Goals?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 Goals?

What's everyone got planned for the rest of 2017?

I know with my truck, id like to get my JSM suspension installed and complete (tubular control arms, 3-link, and Viking coilovers) along with finish getting my L35s built and installed with a cam upgrade and re-tune of my turbotweak chip. I unhooked my electronic boost controller and put in a manual controller due to I havent been happy with the electronic one, so I need to finish doing the un-install and most likely put back in a radio (the electronic controller fills the radio space) as well as replace my stock speakers. I also am working on some "aero" and style packaging as well, which I wont go into too much detail on due I want it to be a surprise for everyone when done.

My overall goal is to get back to a regular schedule of autoX racing.

Long term list:

- Buy new rims to replace the C5 wagon wheels (and new tires)
    - 5pt harness seat belts
    - Full repaint
    --------------------------------
    SyTy Registry
    InternationalSyTyRegistry.com

My goals are the same as every year..... get it to run right

I need to get the floor boards taken care of because when I pulled the carpet out it was nasty down there. That will be followed by a 4l80e because I have all the parts but the actual trans and need to finally get that done. Other than that my tweaks will be small as I try to dial in the suspension and push it in autocross as well

Comment

Get my truck finished. It has been 7 long years. I would just love to take it to a shop near me in Michigan and have them do everything on my list. In fact, I am more looking forward to 2018 with Syclone #569 because I know I will find someone who can help.

Comment

2017 is over as far as I'm concerned. My only goals are to get to Carlisle and hopefully get my '92 sold.
        Morgan - ISTR Executive Director

93 Typhoon #0180 || 93 Typhoon #1579 || 92 Typhoon #1068 || 52 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe
        85 Volvo 745 Turbo Diesel || 06 GMC Sierra 3500 4x4 CCLB SRW LBZ SLT || 07 CGMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 CCSB LBZ SLT

WTB : 93 Typhoon #1682

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube

Comment

I would love to make it to Carlisle! Maybe do some much needed maintenance.

Comment

Working...
          X
          rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.