Super early sneak peek at the new ISTR Truck registry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super early sneak peek at the new ISTR Truck registry

In the early hours of ISTR, they came to me to build something custom for you guys:

Re-imagine the Truck registry and align it with the goals of the new organization.

It's still very early, but Carlisle is happening, so ISTR wanted to share a small teaser.

Today, I'm sharing an early design of what a truck page may look like.

Each truck page will showcase photos of that truck and highlight interesting information about them.

There will be a timeline of events, sightings, and photos for each and every truck.

We're imagining members will get some control over these features.

Basically, you're truck's going to get it's own web page, and it's going to be pretty frigging sweet!

That looks awesome Ian!

Comment

This is going to be awesome!!!!

Comment

Im pretty excited to see this happening with the database and see it improve from its current sertup. There are some great possibilities and ideas that can stem from this setup and I hope it continues to grow and evolve once it's up and running.

Awesome work, Ian!
        --------------------------------
        SyTy Registry
        InternationalSyTyRegistry.com

Comment

Can't wait to get a page going for #2904

Comment

Thats pretty sweet!

Comment

That's so cool!!!

Comment

Working...
              X
              rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.