New Owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Owner

HI Guys, just saying hello, new member here Paul form England. Picked up my Typhoon a few weeks back and been busy sorting out all the little issues it has, Presently its having a new pitman arm fitted so it should go in a straight line afterwards :-). I think there's not more than ten of them in the uk so its a rare beast over here and nobody knows what it is.I'm Having trouble locating a few spares so maybe some of you can help me out? I need a passenger side door mirror glass but everywhere apart from jegs (who want about $12 for the glass and another $50 to ship it to the uk! seems to list glass for a manual mirror and mine are electric, are they the same glass? Other than fitting the directional tyres on the rear the right way round, pitman arm and tracking she doesn't seem to bad . Also looking at chips , it has an old pitbull chip and the mpg is pretty dire so I was looking at the off the shelf jet chips and hypertech units , anyone have any experience of these? I know a lot of the parts should be interchangeable with other trucks like the Jimmy but what else would be the same? Thanks chaps

Not sure about the mirror but them most popular chip and most would say the best chip is one custom made for your truck from turbo tweak https://www.turbotweakstore.com/Sear...lts.asp?Cat=26 Eric does an awesome job another vendor you might like is sport machines http://www.sportmachines.net/ they have just about everything you might need.

Comment

it seems that summits replacement mirror glass for a typhoon isnt for a typhoon! ive got the turbotweks chip here and ive relocated the ecu to the glovebox but it seems i was misinformed about it running a pitbull chip as the ecu seals are undisturbed and its got an acdelco chip in it atm, which means as soon as i get some dry weather and fit the turbotweeks chip it should go like stink :-)

Comment

Working...
      X
      rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.