Clint Eastwood's Typhoon for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint Eastwood's Typhoon for sale

Mecum Auctions has one of Clint Eastwood's former Typhoons coming up soon at their Kissimmee location.

I believe this is truck #0195 which I found back in the early 2000s at a Dodge dealership in Sanford, FL. I went and saw the truck and found Malpaso Production paperwork in the glove box - Clint's production company. I left my info with the truck and about a week later, I got a call and could hear someone driving. They asked if it was truely Clint's truck and a few other things I cant recall, but it was a very short and non detailed phone call. I never saw or heard about the truck again.

When I saw the truck, it had around 20k miles on it and had a broken steering column in the typical fashion to hotwire. Looks like it hasnt moved much since, but does look much cleaner than when I first saw it.

https://www.mecum.com/lots/FL0118-31...3-gmc-typhoon/
    --------------------------------
    SyTy Registry
    InternationalSyTyRegistry.com

Pretty cool, actually. I'd love to own it. And of course, love the color.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Clint Eastwood typhoon.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	969
    Clint Eastwood drives a Typhoon The Video Zone

Comment

Working...
    X
    rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.