N.a.s.t.e.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N.a.s.t.e.

So with the start of the ISTR maybe we could try and bring some life back in to the N.A.S.T.E group.
    Syclone 2882
    Built Bowtie Setup

Im game. Would like to experience this.
    2011 GSXR 600
    2011 Hayabusa
    2012 Ram 3500 Cummins
    1995 Toyota Supra
    1993 GMC Typhoon #0776 White/White

Comment

yes absolutely. this is on a personal list of my own, I had some thoughts on perhaps trying to divide up NASTE as to not make it sooooo huge. Back in the day, there used to be Mid-Atlantic SyTy that sorta eventually got merged into NASTE when it became big, and although big is good, it sometimes looses quality. Having one single club with members from Virginia to Maine is a bit much. This idea is not to segregate NASTE, but to encourage different areas to do smaller meets for their areas, and if people from 2 or 3 states away want to go, so be it, but I think a lot of people feel they cannot make events and just sit around for others to come up with something. Anyway, its just a thought, nothing set in stone, certainly open to hearing feedback and ideas on getting things going again.
      Morgan - ISTR Executive Director

93 Typhoon #0180 || 93 Typhoon #1579 || 92 Typhoon #1068 || 52 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe
      85 Volvo 745 Turbo Diesel || 06 GMC Sierra 3500 4x4 CCLB SRW LBZ SLT || 07 CGMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 CCSB LBZ SLT

WTB : 93 Typhoon #1682

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube

Comment

I'm in NY, I'm game

Comment

something will happen soon im sure.

weather is getting nicer, seems like lots of trucks are getting finished or soon to be.

Carlisle is coming up this summer, I strongly urge everyone to get out there for the weekend this year. I don't know all of the details yet myself, but it should be pretty epic as far as this community is concerned.
          Morgan - ISTR Executive Director

93 Typhoon #0180 || 93 Typhoon #1579 || 92 Typhoon #1068 || 52 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe
          85 Volvo 745 Turbo Diesel || 06 GMC Sierra 3500 4x4 CCLB SRW LBZ SLT || 07 CGMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 CCSB LBZ SLT

WTB : 93 Typhoon #1682

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube

Comment

Working...
          X
          rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.