NC Turbo 6/ SHO Cookout from April 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC Turbo 6/ SHO Cookout from April 2016

Last April my brother and I hosted our very first cookout which was a Turbo 6/ Ford SHO meet in NC . Yes I know GASP!! How can GM and Ford clash in one meet?? But that is beside the point. Last year we had a pretty good turn out of 12 vehicles ranging from Ford SHOs to a couple Grand Nationals, two Syclones, and a second gen blazer that was SyTy powered and AWD!! We were extremely happy to have hosted the meet and are planning future events that will include karting and possibly renting out an AWD dyno for a day. Hopefully in the future more Southeast SyTy owners can get involved and these meets can continue to happen.

Very cool. I remember when Adam and I started the Southeast Shindig years ago....it was very humble beginnings and became a full-fledged event in no time. Keep up the good work!
    Hood
    Syclone #1596
    ISTR Treasurer & Underwear Model

Comment

Working...
    X
    rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.