• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !! Naste Fall Meet !!

The location is Cecil County Dragway
    1916 Theodore Rd
    North East MD 21911

This is a track rental for the day!! We are renting the track with the S10 Addictions members as they are holding there fall meet and racing as well. Exact times will be posted later ( i believe its 9am to 3pm.)

It will be 10 bucks for entrance to Cecil They just sprung this on us.
    However if your racing there is a cost of 125 for the first 10 reserved spots
    If you do not pre pay to reserve your spot, You will have to pay the track directly 150 the day of the 19th.
    I have pre payed the track for 10 spots at 1250.00 so those 10 can pay pal me directly to lock in the savings.
    Send payment to autoaddictions@comcast.net 125.00 per car. I will add your name to the list for attendance and racing.

In the event the day is canceled for bad weather all money will be refunded to you. There is no rain date for this Meet.

Naste Fall meet attendance has been going down so please consider coming out and having some fun with us. It should be an fulfilled day!! At the very least you can watch me try to break into the 9s with my Sy and blow my shit up.

I will be adding more info as things develop so stay tuned.

Attending::

1. Frank DeNinno/Auto Addictions /Syclone/ rental for racing
    2. Frank DeNinno/ Auto Addictions/ Syclone/ meet only
    3. Frank DeNinno/ Auto Addictions/ S10 / rental for racing
    4. Brandon /Aeroking/ Syclone / rental for racing (Paid)
    5. George / cronic fatigue / Trans Am / rental for racing (Paid)
    6. George / cronic fatigue / Syclone / meet only
    7. Tom and crew/ Sportmachines/ Typhoon / meet only
    8. Steve / Baythan / Typhoon / meet only
    9. Keith / SY1193 / Typhoon / meet only
    10.Mike / Big Mike / Syclone / Meet only
    11.Hammerhead/ Fred / Syclone / meet only
    Last edited by autoaddictions; 11-13-2017, 08:57 PM.

awesome, can't wait for the details!
    Morgan - ISTR Executive Director

93 Typhoon #0180 || 93 Typhoon #1579 || 92 Typhoon #1068 || 52 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe
    85 Volvo 745 Turbo Diesel || 06 GMC Sierra 3500 4x4 CCLB SRW LBZ SLT || 07 CGMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 CCSB LBZ SLT

WTB : 93 Typhoon #1682

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube

Comment

Bump for info

Comment

We will be there! Thanks for putting this together Frank!

Comment

Weird...thought I posted this yesterday. Anyway, I'll be there. Meet only, no racing. Obviously.

Comment

Lets go people. How often due you get a whole race track to yourself.. Get in there.

Comment

I'll be there as a spectator. 50/50 right now if I'll bring the typhoon. Not sure if I can trust it on that long of a drive yet.
              Alex
              91 Syclone #2231
              92 Typhoon #1336
              93 Typhoon #1691

Comment

I went ahead and added the NASTE meet to the blog website page - http://internationalsytyregistry.com/ as well as posting it into the FB group.
                --------------------------------
                SyTy Registry
                InternationalSyTyRegistry.com

Comment

Bump. 2 weeks away
                  -Brandon

Why is EVERYBODY racing on low boost?

Comment

I went to test the Syclone tonight!!! Ready for the Meet. Time to commit people!!

Comment

Less than a week guys. Cecil County dragway opens gates at 9 AM racing starts at 10 AM and we get kicked out at 4 PM

Comment

Weather is shaping up. Got a few calls today from people not on the forums. Get off the sofa bitches.

Comment

I went to the S10 Addictions Hooters Meet today in New Castle, DE.
                          TOMMOROW is the TRACK meet.
                          Here is a link to the pictures I took.
                          Only one Syclone and One Typhoon (mine) in attendance.
                          Hope the SY/TY numbers increase for the TRACK DAY tomorrow at Cecil County Dragway.

SY-1193
                          TY-1725

Comment

as of 6 am we are a go from Cecil. The rain has stopped and the track surface is being prepped. Start time is 10;00 am Hope you can make it.

Comment

Took a couple pictures and some not so good videos from Cecil today.

Georges Pontiac dragging tips all day and in the 9's consistantly.
                              Frank's Syclone (Stock Block) ran an 10.08 and it would have been 9's if not for a problem that he had to stop.
                              Franks's S10 (LS-Turbo) ran a 9.61 @ 146.9mph.

Video's not so good...Sorry. Others took photos and I am sure Frank will post them up with time slips.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/267fkpnRjvxLcMUA2

SY-1193
                              TY-1725

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.