Official "I'm registered for Carlisle" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official "I'm registered for Carlisle" thread

Are you coming to Carlisle in August? I mean are you REALLY coming to Carlisle in August!?

If you are registered to go, please post below and let's get a list of owners who will be there, if you are bringing a truck and any other notable information. If you are planning on attending and not registered yet, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! Make sure you select SYTY SPORTMACHINES form the Club pull down menu before checkout.
    1. Tom (Sportmachines) - (NY) - bunch of trucks, Thursday - Sunday
    2. Morgan (Captain Morgan) - (NJ) - TBSS - Thursday - Sunday
    3. Adam (SYO237) - (FL) - 40% chance of having a Sy there - Thursday - Sunday
    4. Dennis (Harmon) - (FL) - Typhoon - Thursday - Sunday
    5. Brian (Dblmint)- (IN) - Sonoma GT - Thursday-Sunday
    6. David (92typhoon937) - (PA) - Sy & Ty, Thursday - Sunday
    7. Vinnie (vinniety) - () - Typhoon, Thursday - Sunday
    8. Graham (Graham1524) - (NC) - Syclone - Thursday - Sunday
    9. Steve (Baythan) - (PA) - Typhoon - Friday - Saturday
    10. Frank (autoaddictions) - (NJ) - 3 Trucks - Friday - Sunday
    11. Charlie (spdfrek) - Thursday - Sunday
    12. Mark F (SLOSTRM) - Typhoon - Friday - Sunday
    13. Fred - Sy or Ty - Friday - Sunday
    14. (Bryan2710) - multiple trucks
    15. (TittyTy) - Friday - Sunday
    16. Alex - (atomicmecha) - Typhoon - Friday - Sunday
    17. (Nickel) - with or without truck - Friday - Sunday
    18. Joe - (JoeSupra) - Typhoon - Friday - Sunday
    19. (Turbo7521) - Syclone
    20. Tyson - (Spoolingturbo6) - Typhoon
    21. Keith - (SY-1193) - Typhoon - Friday - Saturday
    Morgan - ISTR Executive Director

93 Typhoon #0180 || 93 Typhoon #1579 || 92 Typhoon #1068 || 52 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe
    85 Volvo 745 Turbo Diesel || 06 GMC Sierra 3500 4x4 CCLB SRW LBZ SLT || 07 CGMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 CCSB LBZ SLT

WTB : 93 Typhoon #1682

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube

Brian (Dblmint)- (IN)- GT 597 debut Thursday-Sunday

Comment

I'll be there with 2 trucks Thursday to sunday

Comment

Vinnie (vinniety) with my truck. Arriving Thursday night late to Sunday.

Comment

Seriously thinking about it. I'll be in Pittsburgh 3 days later for an NCRS event, and I'm driving the Ty, so I could do this without much effort other than leaving a few days earlier. All that's making me think twice is the $500+ for the motel. Nightly rates have just about doubled in the past 5 years. Wish my income has too.

EDIT: I'm not going to do this. It's the price of motel rooms. I'll have to pass.

I do my cross country trips so I have an excuse to drive my cars. I was always going to drive the Ty to Pittsburgh for the NCRS event anyway, so I still fulfill the goal of driving my Ty 5,000+ miles without attending Carslile.

Ya'll have fun.
          Last edited by Sportmachines; 07-01-2017, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Just bought my parking pass/entry tag thing this weekend. Should have a truck there as well. Will be leaving after work Thursday with my brother Mac, and will be there all weekend.

Comment

I'll be there Friday into Saturday. Not fully registered yet...(with truck, btw)

EDIT: registered.
              Last edited by Baythan; 06-15-2017, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Get registered guys! Things are shaping up. We have a nice itinerary put together with some nice group activities. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Comment

As of this morning there are 17 trucks/owners registered! Lets get that number to 50 before Aug 1.

Comment

going to try my best to bring 3 trucks. But ill be there 4 sure!!

Comment

That would be awesome! Everyone would love to see that Typhoon in the flesh, even if we have to help push it into Building Y!

Comment

Charlie (spdfrek) Dropping off truck Thursday leaving after dinner Saturday Night. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Sportmachines View Post
                          That would be awesome! Everyone would love to see that Typhoon in the flesh, even if we have to help push it into Building Y!
                          That may be required!!

Comment

This guy....is registered..just saying
                            Dennis

ISTR Executive Director, Vice President

Comment

Just FYI, if you have been slacking on getting registered or putting it off, this is the last weekend to get a $5 discount on pre-registration (July 1-2nd). The count is already over 25 people (there's more on the list than posted), get your ass registered and lets hit the 50 mark!

https://store.carlisleevents.com/Sea...lts.asp?Cat=28
                              --------------------------------
                              SyTy Registry
                              InternationalSyTyRegistry.com

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.