Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveP View Post
    This is a North East Regional event.
    It's really not, so please don't promote it like that. We had owners (that you know) from California there last year, as well as multiple owners from Florida and other Southern states last year, not to mention the Midwest and Canada, many of which are returning this year.

Would have been great to have you there. Sucks that it isn't possible.

List updated! Please understand this is only a partial list, we will call this week and get a new total, but we suspect it should be close to 30 owners at this point.
    Morgan - ISTR Executive Director

93 Typhoon #0180 || 93 Typhoon #1579 || 92 Typhoon #1068 || 52 Cadillac Series 62 Coupe
    85 Volvo 745 Turbo Diesel || 06 GMC Sierra 3500 4x4 CCLB SRW LBZ SLT || 07 CGMC Sierra 2500HD 4x4 CCSB LBZ SLT

WTB : 93 Typhoon #1682

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | YouTube

Comment

Mark F 92 Typhoon along Fred Syclone or 93 Typhoon undecided what one to take. All 3 days!

Comment

Registered and bringing couple trucks

Comment

I'm definitely going! Already registered. Friday-Sunday

Comment

I'm signed up for the whole weekend. Will be bringing my typhoon, even if in pieces.
            Alex
            91 Syclone #2231
            92 Typhoon #1336
            93 Typhoon #1691

Comment

Im booked, and registered. Truck or no truck. Thursday-Sunday.

Comment

I'll be there Saturday with my Typhoon. Can't wait. Gotta get the Ty ready.
                2011 GSXR 600
                2011 Hayabusa
                2012 Ram 3500 Cummins
                1995 Toyota Supra
                1993 GMC Typhoon #0776 White/White

Comment

I'll be there.. syclone

Comment

Tyson. I'll be there.

Comment

Booked, Registered.
                      I received my windshield sticker (pre-regestered) and goody bag voucher in the mail today. Those who pre-registered should be receiving theirs soon.
                      '93 Typhoon 2 days Friday, Saturday.

SY-1193
                      TY-1725

Comment

Official Registered count is up to 43 as of yesterday. I can think of at least 10 people/trucks that are not on the list. Please pre register as we are trying to get the pre reg number over 50 this year! 3 weeks to go! See you all soon!

Comment

Hotel booked. Window decal received. New water pump in and tested over the weekend. Looking forward to Carlisle!

Comment

Count is up to 47 officially. And I still know people that aren't registered yet. Lets get it over 50 guys! Looking forward to seeing you all in a couple weeks!

Comment

This doesn't count as another registered truck, but the PPG Syclone working model will be back this year for display! For most of us, this will be as close as we will get to the PPG!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RYwZhk49yA

Comment

Getting amped up. Still have a few things to do on my truck, but the outlook is good that it will be making the trip!
                                --------------------------------
                                SyTy Registry
                                InternationalSyTyRegistry.com

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.