SyTys @ Lakeland '19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SyTys @ Lakeland '19

Florida and Southeast owners! Upcoming is the Winter Autofest held by Carlisle Events on February 22-24. Located in Lakeland, FL (just outside Orlando and near Disney for non-FL residents).
    For those who are unable to attend SyTys@Carlisle each year, this is your opportunity to attend the southern version - SyTys@Lakeland!

We will have a SyTy parking area as well at a tent for our group. Sportmachines will be sponsoring (and in attendance to this event with some of their trucks!) as well as International SyTy Registry.

We will have more details coming as we coordinate. Mark your calendars and get your trucks ready!

https://www.carlisleevents.com/event...ofest+lakeland
    --------------------------------
    SyTy Registry
    InternationalSyTyRegistry.com

I didn't see this post until just now. So I missed it by about a month. There was an NCRS Regional and Judging at the same event. I used to combine the Meet at Gary's with the Florida NCRS regional from 2007-2011. I may have done it again this year had I known about it. Oh well. Some is this stuff is well-kept secrets.

Comment

Is this event being held 2020? If so count me and my syclone in!

Comment

Working...
      X
      rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.