Wheels and Tire configurations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheels and Tire configurations

ok Guys and Gals, I'm trying to consolidate what wheels fit our trucks either with our without spacers, also what tire combos work on these wheels. what i hope to do is provide a place where current owners and new owners can find information on what wheels fit and what combos we can use without risk of damaging the transfer case.

So what i want is for everyone to post on this thread what wheels they are using ie: what vehicle they came off of spacers and sizes if needed and what tire combo.

ill start im using a set of Beyern Mesh wheels that are staggered with 19x8.5 in the front sporting 235 35r19s and 19x9.5 in the rear with 275 30r19s. these require no spacers and dont rub anywhere and the difference in rotation with my tire combo is 792 in the front and 791 in the rear

Speedline C5 Z06 17x9.5 up front with 255/45/17 and 18x10.5 with 295/35/18 in the rear. Toyo Proxes R888 tires with identical Revs per mile. No spacers required
    Attached Files

Comment

89 Corvette. 275/40ZR-17 NT555. Spacers in the rear.

Comment

Working...
      X
      rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.