C101 Wiring Chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C101 Wiring Chart

I'm going to leave this here for posterity and maybe it'll save somebody some time later. There's no chart in the supplement so you need to figure this out by tracing otherwise. This information is used for swaps and for Standalone ECU installs.

C101 is the white plug that's about 1 ft up from the ECU in the ECU harness.

These are labeled from the Dash side. Oddly enough, the colors are the same from the other side, except DK GRN and LT GRN are reversed.

C101 CONNECTOR

PIN - WIRE COLOR - CIRCUIT# - WHAT

A - ORANGE - 461 - ECU TO ALDL M (SERIAL DATA)
    B - BROWN - 437 - VSS DRAC TO ECU
    C - WHT\BLK - 451 - ECU TO ALDL B (DIAGNOSTIC TEST)
    D - PNK\BLK - 439 - FUSE ECM1 TO ECU 12V
    E - WHITE - 852 - ABS LIGHT
    F - ORN\BLK - 434 - NEUTRAL SENSE SWITCH TO ECU
    G - LTGRN - 904 - LOW TURBO COOLANT LIGHT
    H - WHT - 121 - COIL TO TACH
    J - BRN\WHT - 419 - ECU TO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT
    K - DKGRN - 932 - MAP TO BOOST GAUGE

When I did my rewire, I only used the WHT wire from the dist to run the tach, then used the switched 12V PNK/BLK from the fuse block to power something (can't remember what). I removed the rest of the wires. It looks like the DKGRN wire could be used to make the factory boost gauge work, though. Maybe create an output from the Holley that could make it work?

Comment

If the Holley can - sure, but the factory boost gauge really just reads directly from the MAP sensor signal wire so you don't need the ECU in play at all.

Comment

Working...
      X
      rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.