Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Syclone Typhoon intakes

Hello everyone,

I have some very exciting news for you. As many of you know, I have been trying for the last seven years to have A factory style intake tube made for trucks with no luck... until today. K&N/AEM/Spectre/AIRAID is tired of my emails. I just got off the phone with there customer service manager James Johnston. Apparently we have a lot going for us as far as having them make our intakes. We need to show them that there is a market for them to want to make an intake system for our trucks. This is where I need all of your help. I need each of you to go to there web site and enter a search for our truck. Doing this will data log our vehicles in there system and show them that there is a demand for this intake system. Use the following to help us all out. Please share this post.

www.knfilters.com ,

search your vehicle,

GMC,

Syclone,

then click get notified when new products are released for your vehicle, Enter your name and email.

Then select intake system and metal intake system.

Send request

Do the same for all three models

1991 GMC Syclone

1992 GMC Typhoon

1993 GMC Typhoon

Other things that are on our side is GM does not offer any parts. There is no aftermarket intake company making a Factory style intake tube. Our intake tubes are just that. A tube. There are no sensors attached. And finally K&N’s main office is only miles from my house. I am willing to give them both of my trucks for several weeks of dyno testing and R&D of a new intake system.

Also James suggested that I contact a State California smog referee and find out what paperwork I need to fill out to make this part smog exempt for our vehicles. Being how there are no new parts available and that there is no Smog specific components attached to our intakes. It should be fairly simple to make this happen.

Thank you all for your support.

Jason Lucier

SouthBay SyTy SGT

Working...
X
rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.