No announcement yet.

Hesitation and flooding...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a couple months so I thought I'd waste my time and everyone else's time with a lil update... Got the AC and the water pump fixed. Steering is still fubar. As for the main issue at hand, I decided to waste $100 on some reman'ed Bosch 0280150756 injectors on ebay and they sent me the Gen3 skinny red ones. I got them installed Sunday, popped the 2bar MAP back in, and put my ATR pitbull chip back in... AND!!!! ...it won't idle. It'll start up, idle around 1200 or so for a bit, then drop down to 650-750rpms, AFR gauge goes all the way to lean, it starts stumblin in bumbling and then stalls. If I give it some gas it'll even out a bit, then drop, then surge and it'll continue to do that until it eventually stalls out.

After throwing several tools down the street in a fit of rage and holding myself back from kicking the door in, i collected myself, walked down the street, picked up my tools, and thought, hmm... ok well maybe it doesn't like the WBo2, so I pulled that and popped the stocker back in, and no change. Put the 3-bar back in and tried putting my ultimate chip in, same thing... So now I can't even drive it at all hahaha.

I'll have to throw the 50#ers back in and hope those still work until I can try something else. I did an ohm test on all of the "new" injectors and they're all exactly 12.8, and these should be 30# injectors, right? Unless the original injectors had a different impedance and these aren't jiving with the chip(s)???

Comment

Working...
    X
    rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.