cylinders: 6 cylinders
    drive: 4wd
    fuel: gas
    odometer: 49999
    paint color: black
    title status: clean
    transmission: automatic
    type: pickup

Selling an original Syclone , 1 out of 2,995 produced in there first production year & 1992 being their last year with a few hundred built. The truck just recently had the fuel tank pulled down & cleaned with a new fuel pump installed. The truck does run. It does have some surface rust issues as its been sitting for a while now and some minor rust behind brake booster on the firewall. Mechanically it just needs some new harness for the injectors or a pigtail for one injector and some new ignition components but however the truck idles fine as is. It has it's original paint, all matching numbers. Truck has never been in an accident or had any frame damage. The truck is sold as is, whoever is buying it from me will be with the intention of restoring this truck back to it's glory. Originally was my dad's truck he was the 2ND owner. Truck was purchased for $10K back in 2005, and had another $5K invested in performance goodies @ World Wide Racing ; Precision F.M.I.C setup (good up to 750 HP) with Tial 50 mm blow off valve, M.B.C, 3" cat-back exhaust, Adjustable fuel regulator, 20-G Turbo wheel upgrade, etc. I've spanked STI's, EVO's, and smoked a Murcielago Lamborghini off the hole until 80 mph . . Please serious inquiries only!! No lowballers!! Truck is sold as is, bring a tow truck. Do not text me or I will block your number. Money talks! $5000 obo... Will only take cash in hand or a wire transfer with a non-refundable deposit of $500 for a 7 day period if your serious about buying it so i can take the post off the internet. No checks !

Video of the truck idling: https://youtu.be/wyfmeVhaluM
    --------------------------------
    SyTy Registry
    InternationalSyTyRegistry.com

More Pictures
    --------------------------------
    SyTy Registry
    InternationalSyTyRegistry.com

Comment

Working...
    X
    rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.