Black Ice - Sy powered 38 Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Ice - Sy powered 38 Coupe

If you've been around for more than 10-12 years, you may remember the 38 Chevy Couple that was implanted with a Sy motor and drivetain with misc interior parts. I found it on instagram a few weeks back at detail shop. I contacted them mentioning I remembered the car and was good to see it again. They responded and said that the owner had passed away and it was being readied to be sold off, supposedly at auction. I guess it didnt hit reserve or make it since it's now on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1938-Chevrol...ZZCnbk&vxp=mtr
    Used
    “Will Help with arranging shipping with-in United states. Must call with in 24 hours of auction close or buy it know, to discuses, final payment and pick-up. "For buy it now", you must pay in full within 72hours. Please Call ClassicCarAddiction at 425 931 6448. Buyer to verify all information. Don't assume anything, just ask. will help you with your decision process with additional info and pictures. exact miles on classic or vintage vehicles areunknown. buyer to verify all info.”
    Year: 1938 VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 21HB0214496
    Mileage: 6,234 Drive Type: AWD
    Make: Chevrolet Model: Other
    Transmission: 700r4 Trim: buisness coupe
    Vehicle Title: Clear Engine: 4.3L turbo charged v-6

Pretty badass ride if you ask me. Really unique instead of the common V8 powered big blocks. I have a copy of the advertisement of it being for sale probably 15 years ago or so.

--------------------------------
    SyTy Registry
    InternationalSyTyRegistry.com

For that money, I'd rather have a Marlboro.

Comment

There is a local Buick dealership right down the road from me. My brother did some lighting renovations there (facelift). Owner has a OLD Buick coupe with a syclone power plant.

I do see custom 18 inch syclone turbo vane style wheels on there with GM bowtie logo centercaps....

Comment

Working...
      X
      rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.