Zr1 wheels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zr1 wheels

Have a practically brand new set of OE zr1 wheels, 17x9.5&11”, no tires just wheels. I had them on my truck but they have actually never seen one mile of actual use as its a project truck, just sat and pushed around. Couple tiny nicks from wheel shop, still id call them a 9.9/10 just being honest.
    they have been powder coated a little darker than the original silver, hard to tell in pics but look good in person imo and would look great on a argent caldded ty
    they have the nice billet gmc center caps coated to match.
    Im wanting $600shipped (to lower 48) for them, pretty firm on that as cost of shipping, coating, caps etc and im losing money already for my indecision. Maybe less if you want to pick them up in 47304.

If someone would put this on facebook and tell them to come here if any questions id appreciate it
    Last edited by Skolman91; 05-10-2018, 04:34 PM.

I'm interested if you still have them

Comment

Working...
    X
    rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.