Misc Ty cladding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misc Ty cladding

I have some cladding that i bought and ending up finding better pieces some of these are rough and will require some work if i dont sell them they will be going in to the attic for a while

#1 Drivers rear corner missing mount by bumper and the tabs need to be re attached mostly still in good shape $300 + shipping(I am willing to BUY another piece to fix this one if someone has a broken one that might work get ahold of me)

#2 Behind the drivers side door and before the rear wheel little rough Tabs need to be re attached $200 + shipping

#3 Drivers side FIBERGLASS kick panel with support pics in next post $200 + shipping

#4 Both rear wheel well arches have been painted drivers side is missing tabs ends are slightly missing as well $175 = shipping for the pair

I can take and send more pics if anyone is interested
    Last edited by NM_TY_Guy; 10-03-2018, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
    X
    rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.