Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just came back from a visit at Sportmachines this past weekend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just came back from a visit at Sportmachines this past weekend...

As the title states.. this past weekend I made the treck up to sportmachines to go over my syclone I shipped up two weeks before. Tom and the team run a impressive operation and obviously love these trucks. We spent several hours going over my specific build as well as showing me around the shop and shop cars and customer cars. I can't thank Tom and crew enough for the hospitality. Looking forward to the build with this fine team!

Awesome to hear about the experience. For as many years as Ive been around these trucks, I dont think anyone has had the passion, drive, and devotion as Tom does with these trucks. He holds a very high standard in making sure he uses top quality products and the research he does to ensure that the info he gives is well beyond what I would consider the normal level.

Your truck is in good hands, for sure. What's your goals with your truck you plan to do?
    --------------------------------
    SyTy Registry
    InternationalSyTyRegistry.com

Comment

Originally posted by SYO237 View Post
      Your truck is in good hands, for sure. What's your goals with your truck you plan to do?
      Totally agree Tom is most defintiely the man when it comes to these trucks.

We are still finalizing the build and will be posting a build thread on this forum as well..... We will be addressing and modernizing the truck in just about all areas...Suspension, Brakes, Engine, Transmission, larger turbo, Bed and cab off restoration...etc etc... and a Holly Dominator to control it all! shooting for right around 500-600WHP..... Once the build gets under way will be sharing photos from the project.

Comment

Working...
      X
      rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.