Fastest SY/TY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastest SY/TY

So I'm in England and sy/ty's are a very rare sight( in 49 years or drag racing and shows all over the country i have never seen another), i've owned mine nearly 6 months and been to a good few cruises/shows in it and only one person had a clue what it was :-) , so what i have over here is actually the perfect farm truck style sleeper. So what is the fastest typhoon that still runs 4wd and the v6 engine? aside from the 3 bar map sensor and velocity chip i have in the garage mine is stock but still surprises the hell out of everyone who thinks its just an old truck with a body kit on! What power is the stock bottom end good for? I have heard someone over here runs one at 600bhp using meth injection but have no idea what else he has had done to it and I'm so impressed with it i am looking at replacing my 30th anniversary SS Camaro with a syclone so i have a pair but they probably only come up for sale every 5 years or so over here, I'm not interested in doing an LS swap but have a substantial amount of knowledge regarding nitrous so will shortly be adding a small shot off the line just to spool the turbo up :-) I have a 4 year old daughter who is now addicted to the turbo lag and her favourite saying atm is "lets go turbo " :-)

I think Frank holds the record, in the low 10s with a V6 AWD typhoon.
    -Brandon

Why is EVERYBODY racing on low boost?

Comment

Have you seen the guy on facebook and youtube called "Mr Syclone"? apparently he runs high 8's in his beast which is still a v6 awd, think he is in sweeden

Comment

Working...
      X
      rolex fake rolex achieves a wonderful balance of straight line and camber line which are arduous in structure.

the best replica watches in the world craftsmen entrepreneurs focused.

richard mille replica usa received a new unique neoclassical technique, plus also back into the current day facets.